I strive to render value and cost-effective legal services for a reasonable, affordable fee. Legal representation is usually essential to an acceptable outcome. Still, legal services are time intensive and even reasonable fees may be unaffordable.
If you are have a limited fixed income, few liquid assets, and are unable to borrow funds from traditional sources or friends or relatives, you will find self-help and information about obtaining low or no cost legal services at the California Courts Online Self-Help Center.
In Los Angeles, the following organizations may be able to provide low or no cost legal services:
- ACLU of Southern California
- BASTA (Enough! – Eviction Defense and Immigration Services)
- Bet Tzedek
- Christian Legal Aid of Los Angeles
- Disability Rights Legal Center
- L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center
- Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Center for Law and Justice
- LACBA Domestic Violence Legal Services Project
- LACBA Immigration Legal Assistance Project
- Levitt & Quinn (Family Law)
- Neighborhood Legal Services of Los Angeles County
- Public Counsel
- The Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law
The above links are provided as a community service, without warranty, and do not constitute a recommendation or endorsement of any attorney, firm, or organization. See, Disclaimer.